Only Human

Its been awhile since i found myself writing at 11 at night. I have been doing really good lately thats why. Today was hard, i feel like i got hit by a truck and i was horrible company today. I dont give myself much slack, i want to be strong and i dont like when the small things get to me. well, a small thing got to me today, i read something and it made me realize something. Days like this i would do anything to feel better, to live a little. It made me so mad today that i couldnt just leave. i couldnt get in a car a drive. i was stuck, i felt like no matter what i did or how hard i wished, it would still be just me sitting here. i hate the days my illness catches me off guard and pushes me to the ground. I try so hard and i fight everyday, i try so hard to stay positive to always believe that tomorrow is a new day. Thank goodness tomorrow is a new day because today my illness got me, thats okay though, as much as it makes me mad, today reminded me i am still strong because i pushed and i got through the day. I know i shouldn't be so hard on myself and i guess i needed a good cry so heres to remembering i am not superwomen and tomorrow is a fresh start. we are only human and you cant always have a brave face.
God Bless
- Hannah

Comments

Popular Posts