What blogging has done for me.


I felt like sharing what blogging has done for me, im sure there are many reasons why people blog and share their stories. I have a few reasons why, starting with I love to write. I learned in school when we would have to write a poem or short story that It took me half the time to write something than most. I could take a topic sentence and have words running through my mind, faster than I could I put them on paper. Only thing was, I was the worst ever when it came to grammar. Blogging has done a lot for me, it has helped me be able to process weeks full of craziness and has helped me grow as a person since my life changed. Just over three years ago when I first had symptoms appear, I was still going to school.  I slowly spent everyday laying in bed. I became a very sad person and unaware that three years later the lack of energy and constant not feeling right would turn into a chronic illness. It is still hard to look back at what my life was like and what I could do then but thanks to writing and all the support and prayers, I have found strength to look at the past as yesterday and that tomorrow is always a new day. I cannot go back so why not make everyday better than the last. I honestly admit some days it seems like there is nothing good about it but its all about finding something to laugh about.
I find motivation to continue to write in the hope that one day, someone will read these blogs and find support and someone to relate to. Living in Canada I have learned its very hard to find people similar to my illness. Thanks to blogs I have learned some cool tips for getting everyday tasks done in a way that doesn't make me feel horrible for the rest of the day LOL.
No matter what, don't give up, don't stop fighting because tomorrow is always a new day and yesterday was just yesterday.
 God Bless
-Hannah

Comments

Popular Posts