finding strength
last week was tough no doubt, ended up in the ambulance to the hospital again. You know even though I have been in this situation more than I would like, it never seem to get easier. This time was different though.... after getting to the hospital I normally don't have another seizure like episode. This time it wasn't good, I kept having seizures and the paramedics caring for me had to give me medication to stop them. By the time I came to and stop seizing I had lost 6 hours or so. I came to in a trauma room, this marked the time I was most afraid. I instantly thought something was wrong and thought the worst. I was ok though just took me awhile to get back walking after a day full of seizures.
Through everything the last three years, i'm learning that the most challenging thing is the constant fight with my mind because its easy to think that my life is really hard and that I don't know if I can do this. I have a huge imagination still and I honestly say its very hard to think positive when your life revolves around such difficulty, stress and frustration. It is and is going to be an uphill battle but its learning to equip yourself with the tools to make it up the hill. starting with finding people that are going to be there for you 110% and fight as hard if not harder than you. I have lost a few along the way because it takes strength in friends to go through this with me. I'm not your average person and my life is far from average but i'm working on making my everyday the best it can be, no matter what is put in my path. I know that there are people in my life that stand by me and say lets go, we can do this, this isn't going to stop you. thanks to my wonderful parents, I have been raised being told I can do anything I set my mind to, and that's what i'm going to !!
Thank you for everyone's support, just knowing you read my blogs gives me strength to share my story and keep writing. God Bless
- Hannah
Through everything the last three years, i'm learning that the most challenging thing is the constant fight with my mind because its easy to think that my life is really hard and that I don't know if I can do this. I have a huge imagination still and I honestly say its very hard to think positive when your life revolves around such difficulty, stress and frustration. It is and is going to be an uphill battle but its learning to equip yourself with the tools to make it up the hill. starting with finding people that are going to be there for you 110% and fight as hard if not harder than you. I have lost a few along the way because it takes strength in friends to go through this with me. I'm not your average person and my life is far from average but i'm working on making my everyday the best it can be, no matter what is put in my path. I know that there are people in my life that stand by me and say lets go, we can do this, this isn't going to stop you. thanks to my wonderful parents, I have been raised being told I can do anything I set my mind to, and that's what i'm going to !!
Thank you for everyone's support, just knowing you read my blogs gives me strength to share my story and keep writing. God Bless
- Hannah
Comments
Post a Comment