The adventures in a unique life....

This week has sure been a week for the books! Monday the 8th, started off well but quickly turned into another one of those "adventures". I think I freaked out my new neighbors when two ambulances came to the door with their sirens on. I guess they know who we are now (laughter). I must say that if it weren't for awesome paramedics their wouldn't be so many people that are super thankful for what they do ! A huge thanks to every paramedic that helped me out, and shared a few good laughs in the emergency waiting area. After a long night in emerg, I came home, and woke up the next morning to an annoying pain in my side. After some tests, I found out my gallbladder is all good ! Just a little grumpy lol. A few days later I wake up to a lovely head cold, yes, I think this week just wasn't my best. As I am writing this I am laughing at how unique of a week I had, but its all about putting a smile on your face and pushing through what ever else comes my way. Now I would be lying if I didn't say this week has been very frustrating and I shared a few tears with my family in the feeling of unfairness. Three years since first getting unwell and I continue to learn that I I am a lot stronger than I think I am, and everything I go through just makes me stronger. I still on bad days push people away cause I know how hard it is for me to keep pushing through the day, so I want to protect the people around me. I am learning though that it takes more than more person to join together and admit this sucks but we can get through the day together. I don't know what I would do without my family, I am only as strong as the people around me.
-Hannah

Comments

Popular Posts