alberta to toledo ohio

well where do I start.....
After a long years wait, the time had come to travel to Toledo Ohio to see the specialist. Our trip started with a long 15 hour drive through Saskatchewan, which I might add is extremely flat but quiet beautiful in its own way. Our first day ended at Minot, North Dakota. After a sleep we woke up early and were on the road again, we saw lots of trains and many many semi trucks, one truck I noticed looked as it was the American flag on wheels, I wish I got a picture of it. After another long day about 9 hours we came to our hotel in St. Cloud, Minnesota. This being our second night we were a lot faster at unpacking and repacking the truck. again.. we were off very early and drove our way to Janesville Wisconsin. again.. yes again we were on the road early and drove through the middle of Chicago, which has been my favourite place we have drove past/through. Nearly every building was made of brick, which looks so beautiful. There was lots of traffic but it made the day a lot more interesting. Just before getting  to Fremont Indiana, at a rest stop we noticed one of the tires was low and was loosing air. We drove to the nearest town which was Fremont and came upon a garage where two friendly guys tried to patch the hole, but ended having to put the spare on. After a very interesting 4 days of travel we made it to Toledo!! I unpacked everything, finally not having to keep everthing ready to go the next morning. Tomorrow ( Monday the 10th) is my appointment, I am not sure what to expect, but I know what ever happens there are so many people back home supporting me and my family. Well I am going to sleep and hope for the best tomorrow.
Take care everyone and thanks everyone for all the prayers and support
-Hannah

Comments

  1. We'll be thinking of you. May God continue to walk with you through this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts