ROAD TRIP !!

Its time to embark on a journey, a rather familiar journey at that. once again im off to Toledo Ohio to see the specialist. I must say its frustrating not being able to find the help and resources i need here in Canada, but im not going complain about the very long drive. Its amazing seeing so many states and how different each one is. nothing like experiencing places other than the places i am familiar with. It has made me open my eyes to how lucky i am to live in Canada. I found a new respect and perspective. Im looking forward to what i will experience this time, I will get to drive through a few different states than last time and a few of the same on the last road trip. I cant promise anything but it would awesome if i was able to blog everyday and share where we drove through and what we see. Fingers crossed !! Wishing everyone a great week and God Bless !! I will be waving bye on my way to the border on Thursday !

- Hannah

Comments

Popular Posts