its been awhile..

It certainly has been a minute since i last blogged or simply wrote about my thoughts..

I learned that people can chose to take the time to understand and people can chose to understand what they want to. long story short, i found the courage to stand up for myself, and that created a wave that washed away the friendship i started. It was really hard not to blame myself, i let comments slide and judgements be spoken and stood aside in silence. but i did learn a lesson...
I am different, i see life in a special light and cherish things some people do not understand and for some reason my illness stands to be the subject that is most misunderstood. I do not ask anyone to understand but to try and see where im coming from, nor put themselves in my shoes and understand that is okay. I don't ask to be dismissed or my illness made out to be something to get over like the flu. I am a person who treads lightly in life, and i am used to living a life of predictable unpredictability. I only push the limits so far and avoid certain situations because my illness can prompt the need for a fast get away. I will not apologize for being stubborn and not trusting at the blink of an eye. I am me, i am who i am and i have the patience and care to find people who value the simplicity of life like i do and the respect to not judge my quirks as faults and i will not judge theirs.
I try very hard to live a positive impacting life, even on my dark days the smallest thing i can do in someones day to brighten theirs is worth more than anything. We as humans, have bad days, lonely days and days where getting out of bed was an accomplishment. We should care for each other not judge each others faults and frowns, we are all trying hard and doing our best, there is no exception.

Comments

Popular Posts