sarcastic yet serious
"mini book" part 2, a continuation of part one.
Part 2
As fun as it would be to give a big “F”you to all the people who left my life faster then I could blink when I started getting unwell, In all honesty its just not worth it. Every person you cross paths with in life has an impact on who you become, sometimes I forget that. From every “awesome” person to every “irritating” person, they all bring out something in you and the hard part is whether or not what they bring out in you is worth it. Of course the only reason why I know this is from experience and it was not a glamorous one at that.
Due to the fact I actually regret the destructive not give a sh*t person I was for a little awhile, I will save you the ridiculous story. Kids make mistakes and I was for sure a child when my body began to fail me ( something I said back then ). My Biggest mistake ever ,but one I now respect, is I pushed everyone away and out of my life. Of course many can agree, “why do I respect that choice”? Well frankly it took forever but those people knew who I WAS and not who I was BECOMING. So either way the friendship with those people would of grew apart, so RESPECT for the choice made. even though i could of gone about it a different way. We aren't perfect though, even if some may try.
I probably could of mentioned this sooner but I was 14 yrs old then and now I'm 20 so a lot of what I did or said its rather funny now, so excuse the sarcastic yet serious re-telling of my life story. As much as I wish it was as magical and happy yet sad ending like the main character is sick movies, its not as pretty in real life and hospitals are not where you meet the guy of your dreams. sorry to disappoint but who even looks good when your a patient at a hospital, I don't !
Heck if you are actually in a hospital A LOT then you know most people there are either super sick, going in for surgery or visiting and if they are visiting then most of the time there are tears involved ( happy tears as well of course). So maybe you got lucky and got a super attractive doctor that brightens up your boring stay in the hospital where the food typically smells horrible but you thank the lord that scrubs are muscle huggers and ER doctors hit the gym.
Judge away….
Comments
Post a Comment