Judge Away

The following is the first part of what i am calling a "mini book". Each part will be posted separately but all the parts join together to make my mini book. I hope you enjoy and stay stunned for the parts to come !

  ~ JUDGE AWAY by Hannah Roberts~

PART 1 
Prepare yourself for a sophisticated and uplifting recollection of my life so far and all of its heart stopping, jaw dropping events. Just kidding !

Reality however is a story worth sharing. As unattractive and under appreciated, I would prefer to share with you my reality with all the thoughts and contemplations along the way. I still can't tell you whereabouts I am going or where my story will end, but from what I have been told that is simply called being human. Simplicity is not the best word to begin my story, as I prefer life not simple at all but with challenges. A challenge is something one faces at least once in their life and overcoming a challenge is a feeling worth the fight to overcome. (“Hopefully your still following me”).To make better sense of why I choose a challenging life over a simply one, well I would say you better keep reading because the plot only thickens.
The human body is made up of many parts working together in harmony, unlike a car we cannot just pop the hood and see all the working parts.(“not to be morbid of course”) Many of us may only see a doctor a few times in a lifetime, if your lucky that is. Then their are those select few who's lives revolves around doctor appointments, hospitals, and pharmaceutical drugs. Blessed or cursed however you chose to look at it, there are people who deal with a side to life that is severely misunderstood and continually judged from those who have never walked in the shoes of the unwell, sick and the fighting. A side to life that in my opinion, I wish was shared more and was socially accepted. Slowly but surely more things are being accepted in society and being different is looked at “differently”. Unfortunately illness, disease and everything in-between are still something people don't talk about or its kept hushed. It is because of this, I am not holding anything back no matter if its good, bad or even ugly.
Judge away…

Comments

Popular Posts