Tomorrow
I think about the future probably more often then i should, in fact i think about a lot of things. I find myself overcome with thoughts of WHY. I used to ask myself why all the time and would exhaust myself in trying to find the answer. I now find i am constantly thinking about what the future holds, i just want to have an idea of whats to come. I know we don't have that luxury in life, though we all would pay to know a slight inclination of our future. I know i am different in the way all i want to know is whats in store health wise, i know my syndrome is always changing but i just want a heads up. Even so i continue to dream and aspire to things in life with the fear in the back of mind of will my syndrome allow me to do this in five years. I understand you are suppose to take it day by day and i try my best, its helped me accomplish and grow more in life than i ever thought i could four years ago.but its hard not to want to know what next week will hold let alone tomorrow. I talk to other women with pots syndrome and i hope sharing thoughts like this can help us to figure things out like this together and learn how to support each other through this maze of a life pots is for us. i hope talking about it can take the fear away from everyday life with such an unpredictable illness. It starts with us potsies but i want it to grow into something bigger than that.....
wish all the best to everyone reading and God Bless.
- Hannah
wish all the best to everyone reading and God Bless.
- Hannah
Wishing you all the best Hannah in what ever your future may hold. You are a very strong young lady and you inspire me everyday. God Bless
ReplyDeleteAnne Wilson (Kaitlyn Bougie's mom)
Anne Wilson (Kaitlyn Bougie's mom)
Thinking of you and all the uncertainty. May God grant you a mind at peace in Him, knowing that whatever the outcome, He's got you covered.
ReplyDelete