life unexpected

 I have been quiet for awhile, i was finding that i did not want to talk about everything and just focus on figuring things out.
Every so often we all are faced with new things in life and unexpected things. I stumbled across a girl in Saskatchewan that lives with POTS. I looked forward to talking to her and i sorta knew what to expect because i have talked to two other people with POTS. It turns out i was not ready to hear a story so similar to my own and full of the pain that i know all to well. I was left sitting there crying as i was heart broken to hear that someone has lived such similar experiences of doctors turning their heads and questioning you and leaving you filled with doubt. I was sick at the thought of how many people actually go through experiences where doctors do not believe you or do not have the knowledge of your illness to help you. The problem is there are few people that fight for the person who is spending all their energy on trying to find someone who can look them in the eye and say that they can help you. A new problem i struggle with, is it's hard for the people who care about you to understand that when all this started it was like i was born again and im trying to find out what my new destiny is. I may be filled with anger and struggle everyday but its a struggle im strong enough to live with. It is going to be hard because i never asked for this but im learning to love myself for who i am now. I still hold on to dear life to the memory im slowly losing of who i was and what it used to be like.

Comments

Popular Posts