once again
The time has come one again to spend time in hospital for testing.
I got a call the other day and instantly was overwhelmed with stress and fear. Its stressful putting your life on hold for a week or two and the fear of the unknown and the fear of finding something good or bad. I wont lie its hard being stuck in the hospital, no matter what the reason why, it takes a lot of strength and determination to push through. i will most likely write a lot, not only to share my experience and thoughts but its the best way i know to process things and keep strong. It will be an adventure but also another experience to share no matter what the outcome. My first full day there will be Wednesday the 2nd and from there its unknown. I love and appreciate all your prayers ! God Bless
-Hannah
I got a call the other day and instantly was overwhelmed with stress and fear. Its stressful putting your life on hold for a week or two and the fear of the unknown and the fear of finding something good or bad. I wont lie its hard being stuck in the hospital, no matter what the reason why, it takes a lot of strength and determination to push through. i will most likely write a lot, not only to share my experience and thoughts but its the best way i know to process things and keep strong. It will be an adventure but also another experience to share no matter what the outcome. My first full day there will be Wednesday the 2nd and from there its unknown. I love and appreciate all your prayers ! God Bless
-Hannah
Comments
Post a Comment