January hurdles and milestones
I apologize for not writing a blog in so long. it has been a sort of overwhelming last little while. you know how just all of sudden there is so much going on and things just seem to be changing, well that's been my life. I have felt so sorry for my new neighborhood, as im sure they are curious why an ambulance comes to our door every so often. my family jokes about what they must think.
Christmas holidays was great and not so great at the same time. my sister was first to come down with the weird flu that's going around. Of course i caught the flu also but we were both grateful to kick the flu for the Christmas eve. we celebrated Christmas eve with lots of treats and food that we look forward to every year. I truly love how the holidays bring everyone together, no matter what struggles we have, they all get put aside for a little while and to me that's something to be thankful for.
its January already and I could not be more excited as for its my 18th birthday this month. its hard to believe all i have gone through to bring me to my 18th birthday. its funny how in the time of overwhelming and frustrating events there is an event of celebration. i do not know whether to laugh or cry. thanks to family, i have people to help me get past this bump in the road. i know that no matter what there is always going to be some sort of hurdle in life and it takes strength to say that your struggling and admit that you cant get through this by yourself. I still find myself being stubborn about putting everything on my own shoulders but for some reason writing helps me so much. I cant thank everyone enough for reading my blogs, it gives me the strength to never give up!
God Bless
- Hannah
Christmas holidays was great and not so great at the same time. my sister was first to come down with the weird flu that's going around. Of course i caught the flu also but we were both grateful to kick the flu for the Christmas eve. we celebrated Christmas eve with lots of treats and food that we look forward to every year. I truly love how the holidays bring everyone together, no matter what struggles we have, they all get put aside for a little while and to me that's something to be thankful for.
its January already and I could not be more excited as for its my 18th birthday this month. its hard to believe all i have gone through to bring me to my 18th birthday. its funny how in the time of overwhelming and frustrating events there is an event of celebration. i do not know whether to laugh or cry. thanks to family, i have people to help me get past this bump in the road. i know that no matter what there is always going to be some sort of hurdle in life and it takes strength to say that your struggling and admit that you cant get through this by yourself. I still find myself being stubborn about putting everything on my own shoulders but for some reason writing helps me so much. I cant thank everyone enough for reading my blogs, it gives me the strength to never give up!
God Bless
- Hannah
Happy Birthday, Hannah! Hope this is the best year yet!
ReplyDelete