one foot in front of the other
where to start... each week and each day is so different from the next. One day I am laughing and getting out for the day, next day I am passed out on the couch and unwell. I never get used to it and it never gets easier, but that doesn't seem to stop me from continuing to smile and laugh at the difficult weird life I have. Everyday I wake up and no matter how shitty I feel, I set a goal for the day. Mostly my goal is getting it together and feeling well enough to go pick my sister up at school. No matter how small the goal, I feel accomplished for the day. Many days I have where my body just wont cut me some slack and I get frustrated, a lot of the time I just stand where I am and cry. I don't cry because I am sad, I cry because all I want to do is just feel well enough to get out of the house. For those of you reading, know that when I first started this whole blogging thing, I never wanted to share the sad, hard parts of my life because I do not want people to feel bad for me but to use my experiences as inspiration and support if (hopefully not) you have to face an illness. Life, no matter who you are, we are faced with the good and bad. the hardest part is no matter how hard it gets, you learn to keep stepping forward. each step we take in life can change our lives so much, from how we look to who is standing next to us today and who is still there tomorrow.
MAY HIGHLIGHTS:
Thanks to those reading, means so much to me to know that people are following my blogs and supporting me on my journey through life ! Hope all the best to you, God Bless !
MAY HIGHLIGHTS:
- I am proud to announce that I made it three weeks without passing out. as of two years it is the longest I have ever gone straight without passing out !!!
- Me and my Family volunteered together and that was the first time in a long time we all did something together without someone ( me) sitting out !!!
- Now don't make fun of me for this one: for the first time in to long I was out all day without one of my parents. this to me is a huge accomplishment because I have big fears going out without one of my parents incase I end up passing out. but because of my recent purchase of a heart rate monitor watch, I successfully spent a day with a friend in Edmonton !!
Thanks to those reading, means so much to me to know that people are following my blogs and supporting me on my journey through life ! Hope all the best to you, God Bless !
It is very courageous to admit that one's life is less than ideal. No shame in that at all. Perhaps it's when we try to pretend that things are perfect that things get worse. It's easier for two people to lift a heavy weight than for one person to try to do it alone.
ReplyDelete