keep smiling
It has been a crazy month this April,
There is always going to be ups and downs in life, sometimes there are times in life where we stop and think about what has happened and how we really haven't took time to think about how we have been affected by events in our lives. its ok to not be ok.
I have had two Ambulance rides to the hospital this April, its crazy but its part of my life and part of my chronic illness. I made a promise with myself that I would try as hard as I could to not become known as the "sick kid" or have my conversations be about anything regarding my health. unfortunately the fact is that to some people they see written on my forehead that im that sick kid. other people perceive me as not looking sick and its hard to have people doubt me because they have no idea what its like for me. You can never judge a book by its cover.
on the bright side, all bad days lead to a good day. I worked out for the first time in over two years, I must say I missed that part of me. the people around me who love me continue to give me strength and help me to keep smiling.
For all of you reading may your day be full of smiles.
Hannah :)
Alright! I'm sure it feels good to be getting to the gym again. Continued best wishes!
ReplyDelete